Health Axis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join our Analysis team. The Business Operations Analyst provides operational and business expertise to identify and solve issues on various internal projects, to increase efficiency and assist management in optimizing company policies, procedures and overall functionality.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve operational and business problems reported for existing and new internal company projects.
- Collect and analyze data from the specialized staff working on project/s, upper management, customer feedback, internal databases, company sales history, and any other relevant sources.
- Using statistical analysis, predictive modeling, simulations, or other optimizing methods, interpret the information and develop practical solutions to address the issue/problem and increase efficiency. Document complex business processes.
- Advise and make recommendations to VP Analysis and upper-management on solutions to address issues/problems, and advise on the efficiency (time, costs, and logistics) of implementing such solutions.
- Execute test plans and co-ordinate issue resolution with the relevant team.
- Document requirements for review/estimate/programming, including assumptions, designs, and process flow, for tickets and projects.
- Draft detailed reports and other documentation explaining findings and recommendations for upper management.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration, management, or related
- 5 years of relevant experience- including operations, business processes, and mathematical modelling/simulations and analysis experience.
- Advanced computer skills and proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- The ability to identify, coordinate and schedule critical tasks.
- Prior success prioritizing and executing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong focus on meeting business needs through detailed understanding of user requirements and effective and accurate implementation of technical specifications;
- Must be able to multi-task and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Must be able to successfully work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated prior strong analytical, systems thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems with a client focus approach
- High level of professional judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal communication and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and process flow skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- The ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
Include salary history with your response. Email resume to email@example.com. Subject line should include: Business Operations Analyst.