Health Axis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is looking for a Development Manager II to join our dynamic team located in our Tampa, FL office. The Manager is tasked with keeping upper management and staff abreast of challenges and changes in addition to offering solutions. This position will train and mentor new and existing staff.
- Coordinating the training and mentoring new and existing staff and in keeping upper management abreast of challenges and changes, and offering solutions
- Review training materials and programs for effectiveness; assess and update training needs; align training with company’s goals
- Evaluate employee performance against performance objectives, work assignments and project implementations
- Set high standards for product quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Prepare status reports; ensure solutions are on-time and on-budget
- Allocate resources to individual teams
- Assess opportunities for process improvement and prepare documentation
- Participate in project planning meetings
- Facilitate effective communication and quality performance.
- Minimum high school diploma and 2 years of experience
- 2 years of experience in the field or related area
- 1 year healthcare industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong focus on meeting business needs through detailed understanding of user requirements and effective and accurate implementation of technical specifications.
- The ability to aid in the identification, coordination and scheduling of critical tasks.
- The ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Previous management experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong Project Management expertise.