Health Axis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is searching for a MUMPS/Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS) Developer to join our Analytics Partners team, a division of HealthAxis Group, in a contract role. The MUMPS/RPMS Developer will work with team members and client to analyze, import, and export existing MUMPS code as well as develop MUMPS code as it relates to business/technical requirements in with current client system.
- Configure and install the Client CM portal. This will include extraction of client EHR data from current state system (Resource and Patient Management System [RPMS]) into HXG data base.
- Develop Reporting analytics tool. Product will consist of AP’s HIA Out of The Box Solution and dashboard building services.
- Assist with Data Integration
- Follow Clients standards and directives when developing software/code.
- Develop technical and or Unit Test artifacts as deliverables.
- Analyze and interpret specifications, requirements, documentation to address the import and export of MUMPS code as well as update supporting technical documents.
- Formulate and define existing systems applications and develop a good understanding to develop software fixes.
- Requires 3-5 years Developing/Programming in MUMPS
- Requires 3-5 years’ Developing/ Programming in RPMS
- Ideal remote locations: Tampa FL/ Jacksonville FL / Dallas TX,
- Good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements in a Health Care environment, especially in the Public Sector.
- MUMPS code or software development in general
- Good communication skills in a large, virtual team setting.
- Needs to be cognizant of healthcare development guidelines and directives.
- Working experience with multiple team member types, to include subcontractor, commercial vendors and clients providing part of the solutions.
- It is preferred, but not required, the applicant have some experience with Agile development methods and tools.
- BS – Computer Engineering Preferred
- SCRUM Certification Preferred