Health Axis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is looking for a Programmer IV to join our SaaS product team. The ideal candidate will be a technically savvy analytical thinker driven to learn and implement best practice solutions to various programming challenges.
- Write clean, modular, and testable code for various large and highly complex software projects;
- Perform testing of code, and modify or correct flawed or ineffective
- Front-end (data input) development and back-end (data output and reporting) development
- Consumption and creation of web services;
- Assist with development of improved testing procedures for software;
- Take initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow-up regarding customers’ computer software issues in a timely manner;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients through effective and timely communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or closely related field (or the equivalent);
- 5 years of relevant experience, plus knowledge of the healthcare industry required;
- Comprehensive knowledge of C# .NET development;
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design;
- Strong knowledge of design patterns – MVC/MVVM;
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, primarily MS SQL;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of SPA’s, Web API, and other emerging technologies;
- Strong Knowledge of agile development methodologies;
- Strong Knowledge of software testing and test tools;
- Strong Knowledge of open source software technologies and languages;
- Comprehensive knowledge of application development with Visual Studio;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Include salary history with your response. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should include: Programmer IV.