Health Axis Group, a leader in Healthcare Technology, is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst to be responsible for ensuring the quality and integrity of the software products produced for distribution. Monitors processes and procedures in product development and design under the guidance of the Quality Assurance Manager.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, Health Axis Group strives to move the practice and delivery of healthcare towards the ideal through a holistic approach enabled through software, services, and a driving desire to embrace the future. We help healthcare organizations address compliance, improve administrative efficiency, lower cost, and improve quality and delivery of care. If you are driven to thrive in a culture of Continuous Learning, Innovation and Improvement – then Health Axis Group has the structure, technology and leadership to get the best out of you.
Software QA Analyst
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Perform and maintain software builds and configuration management controls for company products
- Manage the testing process as part of a project team which may include one or more of following types of testing: Unit, Integration, Functional, System, Regression, Performance, Compatibility, and User Acceptance
- Supports the creation, implementation, maintenance and compliance to test policies, methodologies, standards and best practices
- Verifies, validates and/or creates the appropriate test plans, test strategies, test cases/scripts have been created, testing is completed, and results are documented for planned test projects.
- Conduct testing on all software products reporting results to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Test and troubleshoot existing programs and new software releases utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and software technology and identify bugs and defects in the software
- Analyze performance of programs and act to identify deficiencies based on consultation with programmers and users
- Develop and implement test plans for new projects, and maintenance of existing projects
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference
- Adapt to evolving technologies and processes
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information processed, stored or accessed
- Other duties as assigned by the Software Developers, Software Developer Process Manager or other management
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required:
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail and good time management skills are required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is consistently evolving
- Automation testing
- Project management principles.
- Basic software development life cycle methodology.
- General healthcare industry concepts/exposure