Health Axis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is looking for a Systems Analyst to join our SaaS product team. The ideal candidate will be a technically savvy analytical thinker driven to learn and implement best practice solutions to various challenges.
- Analysis user requirements and coordinate the requirements for the design, implementation, testing, integration and verification for application software projects.
- Design and develop complex, real-time commercial enterprise systems.
- Provide user-guidance in formulating systems level requirements and advise on the implications of new or revised computer systems/applications technology.
- Support Software standards and SEI CMM level processes.
- Provide user analysis and project performance feedback to Project Manager.
- Assist with creation of release templates.
- Assist with deployment of software products.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in data distribution technologies in support of product enhancements.
- Review systems and identify opportunities that can improve the efficiency of systems, workflow, and business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or closely related field (or the equivalent);
- 2 years of relevant experience, plus knowledge of the healthcare industry required;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework, C#, NET, SQL Server, JAVA Scripts and HTML;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project;
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, web development, and user support.
- Strong analytical and process flow skills required.
- Strong knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications;
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Include salary history with your response. Email resume to email@example.com. Subject line should include: Systems Analyst .