Health Axis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is looking for a MC/IPA/MSO Programmer IV
to join our SaaS product team. The ideal candidate will be a technically savvy analytical thinker driven to learn and implement best practice solutions to various programming challenges.
- Responsible for writing of clean, modular, and testable code for various very large and highly complex software projects;
- Testing of code, and modifying or correcting flawed or ineffective code;
- Frontend (data input) development;
- Backend (data output and reporting) development;
- Consumption and creation of web services;
- Assisting with development of improved testing procedures for software;
- Taking initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow-up regarding customers’ computer software issues in a timely manner;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients through effective and timely communication.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field,
- At least 1 year of experience,
- Strong knowledge of: C#, .NET Framework, NET, SQL Server 2014/16/18, EDMX, Entity Framework, SOAP, Angular 6, SQL, LINQ, LINQ to SQL, Web API, JSON, TFS, Twillio Call Integration.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of the health insurance industry
- Knowledge of software testing and test tools
- Knowledge of open source software technologies and languages
Include salary history with your response. Email resume to email@example.com. Subject line should include: MCA/IPA/MSO Programmer IV.