HealthAxis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is searching for a Sr. Systems Engineer to join our SaaS product team here in Tampa, FL. The Sr. Systems Engineer is responsible for overall planning, development, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of all central systems and servers. Has leadership responsibility for all major systems projects, team members, and assigned fiscal resources. Responsible for coordinating systems security. The Server Systems Engineer is responsible for researching and evaluating new systems technologies appropriate for HXG and providing company-wide strategic recommendations in further leveraging systems and other related technologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes current business practices, user needs and work flow processes.
- Expert in System center Suites including VMM, SCOM, and SCCM.
- Experience in deployment of new application, software upgrades and patches
- Expert in Image development using OSD SSCM
- Solid knowledge working with Windows servers 2008-2012-2016
- Experience in Office 365 Administration.
- Experience in managing Active Directory Cross Forest trust for multiple Domains.
- Experience in raising the Active Directory trust level and upgrading AD
- Strong working knowledge and experience supporting Active Directory infrastructure and proven experience integrating with Azure cloud environments
Experience and Required Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience with Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 design, implementation and administration
- 5+ years’ experience with Hyper-V design, implementation and administration a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience with DellEMC SAN, design, implementation and administration a plus.
- Experience using server automation
- IT certifications such as MCSA or MCSE a plus.
- Experience supporting Active Directory, DNS and GPO development.
- Knowledge of networking, Ethernet, TCP / IP and remote communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in high-availability, fast-paced environments.
- Strong customer service focus and experience with end users.
Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.